« | Main | »

Posted in: Saxony 1530 Gown

Finished #1-4 above. I forgot to add the tabs to the back-bottom of the bodice. I'll see about adding it to the final one. Initially I added seam allowance to the straps.. but during the cutting out I convinced myself that wasn't needed and I cut it off. I really shouldn't have listened to myself. I'm pretty sure I'll need to add it back in. Otherwise my straps are way to small. I also think I forgot to add seam allowance to the ends of the straps. *sigh*

Even will all the errors, the cutting out and initial sewing together went very quickly. I'm very close to moving on to working on the actual garment. Not a moment too soon either.. I'm pretty much out of the fabric I've been using for the test patterns.

Up next: adventures with linen

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://mt.fibergeek.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/203