Permalink

Last night I ironed the yellow linen and cut out the lining. I noticed that a lot of the details of the fitting got lost when I added the seam allowance. To fix this I laid the yellow lining on top of the pattern pieces and traced the fitting marks onto the lining with purple chalk. The yellow was just see-through enough to allow me to trace these lines. Hopefully this will help with getting the right fit.

Leave a Reply

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

  

  

  

CommentLuv badge